For parents of Empathic, Sensitive & Intuitive children it can be difficult, confusing, overwhelming and painful to see your child struggle in ways that it seems other children do not.
No matter the 'title' you give an Empathic child. Calling them 'too sensitive', 'too emotional' or see them as someone with a 'disability'. That is a mis-identification and a limitation on a beautifully unlimited child.
This class is for parents to understand the Empathic Child. To take away tools to use with their child and an opportunity to meet other parents of empaths.
- How to teach your empathic child to shift from receiving to perceiving the world around them.
- How to ask the questions that take your children from hyper-sensitivity to the world around them to balance and strength.
- Teach them that they have an extraordinary way of perceiving the world, and the people around them.
- Increase their self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Increase your understanding of Empaths and Intuitives.
I have the unique opportunity to speak to the difficulties of growing up as an empathic child in a family who were not empaths. What it's like to receive the world and people at large as a child without tools to understand. What children think they are feeling is different than what is actually taking place.
With over 20 years as a Licensed Horseback riding instructor teaching children & teens. The majority of my students were empathic & sensitives. Teaching them, and their parents how to understand their gifts and perceive the world around them was my great joy. They learned to grow in confidence and learned to trust themselves.
Now I work with Empathic and Intuitive adults to understand these lessons as well.
If you are ready to learn how to better understand your child, learn tools to help them understand the world around them and thrive. Come join me for this class!